Skip to content
How Our Outreach Program Works
- The Doctor meets the patient, and see’s if the patient needs aid and then they inform the patient coordinator or MSW
- Medico- Social Worker (MSW) than identifies the patient who requires subsidized or free care
- Medico social workers work closely with the patient and identify the ones suffering from an economically poor background.
- The Patient Coordinator of HCG Foundation with the PRO then evaluates the financial condition of the patient and refers them to HCG Foundation Director
- The evaluation is based on various parameters such as age, family details, occupation, family income etc.
The patient details are filled out in a confidential form and sent to the Foundation.
- Applications for funding are evaluated before acceptance to help
- Based on the recommendations sent by Patient Coordinator, the Director of the foundation or the Managing Trustee approves him/her for free or subsidized care.
- Consultant concessions are also granted.
- Patients are treated at the nearest HCG Hospital.